The basis for the provision of the Services
- This Agreement is between Royal Pay Europe Ltd., (“Company”, “we”, “our”) and you (“User”, “You”, “Your”).
- This agreement defines the general terms of service described on the company's website www.royalpay.eu (the “website”) operated by the Company, the rights and obligations of the parties, and other actions between the User and the Company and are a public offer.
- The Client's registration in the Settlement System on the website www.royalpay.eu and gaining access to the Account Management in this system is considered to be Unconditional acceptance (acceptance) of the terms of this Agreement with the User in the form of a public offer (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
- By accessing or using the website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. When registering on the website, you need to read, agree and accept all the conditions contained in this Agreement by filling out the check box under the registration form. If you do not agree with any part of the rules, you should not use the website.
- «Account» is a client account in the Company’s system at https://royalpay.eu.
- «Card» means any payment card or virtual payment card issued to the cardholder on behalf of or on behalf of a participant in the card scheme.
- «Cardholder» is the natural or legal person to whom the card is issued, or who is otherwise authorized to use the card; in the context of the purchase of goods or
- «Сard issuer» is a natural or legal person who issued a card to a card holder according to the rules of the card scheme and is a member of the corresponding card scheme.
- «Card scheme» means any payment card scheme, including, but not limited to, VISA, MasterCard ®, Discover and American Express ®.
- «Account» - a Personal or Corporate User Account, a user account when it is registered in the system, and also a card account.
- «Balance» means any electronic money held in your RoyalPay Account.
- «Chargeback» - a credit card issuer claim for damages from a fraudulent or disputed transaction of the Supplier of goods (services).
- «Claim» - a payment dispute made by the person who transferred the payment directly in front of the Company.
- «Dispute» - a dispute filed directly to the Company.
- «Supplier of goods (services)» means an entrepreneur or legal entity that sells goods and / or services online through its website (s) and accepts Electronic Money from Users using the Company's platform.
- «Payment order» means a valid instruction given by the User to us, demanding the execution of a payment transaction. “Payment Service Provider” means a payment system, payment institution, financial company.
- «Personal data» - any information relating to the designated person, which can be directly or indirectly identified in accordance with the requirements of the Basic Regulations on Data Protection (Regulation 2016/679) and the requirements of the “Personal Data Act No. 152-ФЗ”.
- «Rules» means any rule or other agreement between you and the Company entered on the Company's website or in connection with your use of the Services.
- «Services» - products, services, content, features, technologies offered by the Company, as well as all related sites, applications and services.
- «User», «you», «your» means you and any other person or legal entity entering into this Agreement with the Company or using the Services.
- «Verified» means that the User has passed the Company's verification process, as a result of which the User’s identity has been established.
- Royal Pay is the brand under which the Company offers its services. The main activity of the Company is the provision of payment acceptance services on websites, the issuance of payment cards to Users. The company gives you the opportunity to make payments in favor of third parties, including Suppliers of goods (services), and accept payments from third parties, including from Suppliers of goods (services). The Company does not control and is not responsible for the quality of the goods or services that you acquire as a result of using the Services of the Company under this Agreement. This means that the Company cannot guarantee the fulfillment by the Suppliers of goods (services) of their obligations to you and does not assume obligations and potential liability arising from transactions related to your purchase of goods (services) as a result of using the Services of the Company. In addition, the Company cannot guarantee the authentication of the user's identity, as well as guarantee that the transaction between the contracting parties will be successfully completed.
- The official language of interaction is English. Translation of documents or other information into other languages will be available on the Company's website, which may be periodically updated by the Company. You agree that the information will be presented to you in the following ways: the Company's website (including the posting of information that is available to you, after logging into your account); an email to the email address you provide in your account. Such notice shall be deemed to be received by you within 24 hours from the date it is posted on the Company's website (websites) or sent to you by e-mail.
- Transferring your account to a third party is strictly prohibited. You may transfer or assign any rights or obligations arising from this Agreement to third parties only with the prior written consent of the Company. The Company has and reserves the right to transfer and assign any right or obligation under this Agreement (or this Agreement in general) to third parties at any time without your consent.
The company has the right to change or amend the Rules and offer you other methods or procedures for obtaining verified user status. Such methods will be published on the Company's website. By indicating your status as verified, the Company only confirms your new status, which does not guarantee approval of the transaction.
In addition, the Company has the right to request additional documents from you during the verification process. The list of relevant documents will be communicated to you by the Company.
- Persons entitled to use our services are:
In order to open an account in the Royal Pay system, the user must go through the registration process, indicating his personal data. The user is responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data filled in the registration form.
- Residents of any of the countries except those listed in paragraph 2.3. this Agreement;
- Individuals aged 18 and above;
- Persons (physical and legal), having the legal right to conclude an agreement.
- Sharing accounts and nominee accounts are prohibited, and when opening an account, the User confirms and ensures that he / she is the only beneficiary of the account, and that all actions performed on the account are taken personally by the User, except when the User is a legal entity, and the person (s) who opened and use the account, do so on the instructions of such a legal entity. A new account can only be opened in the name of the User, unless the account is opened by a representative of a legal entity acting on behalf of such legal entity.
- You cannot use our services if you live in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Bahamas, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Crimea Region, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mongolia, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Samoa, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe. This list is not exhaustive, and we may, at our discretion, decide to terminate or limit our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice.
- Opening an account with unverified status allows you to purchase goods or services of suppliers within certain limits. After completing the procedure of opening an account and filling out an electronic form on the Company's website, you get an unverified status. To raise the status to verified and increase your limit, you need to perform the following steps:
- Submit a scanned copy of the official document confirming your identity with your photo, as well as a document confirming your permanent residence (which can serve as a scan of utility bills, bank confirmation, internal passport or other official document that will be considered by the Company as acceptable to customer identification ("know your customer") KYC). To verify your identity and address of residence, you must submit two different documents.
Write off / redeem electronic money
- In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, you agree that the Company will execute your payment order by debiting funds from your account and crediting funds to the account of the person to whom you are making the payment on the same day. A payment order can be executed through your account on the Company's website or on the website of the Supplier of goods (services) integrated with the Company's platform. If the beneficiary’s account is owned by another payment service provider, the payment will be made as quickly as possible, considering the conditions provided to the Company by such a provider, which is usually one business day from the date we receive your payment order.
- You cannot cancel or cancel a payment order already received by us, nor can you withdraw your consent to the execution of a transaction. The user can cancel the payment order only in the case of a recurrent payment, or if the order to cancel the payment is given at least until the end of the working day preceding the day of the next payment. The Company, under no circumstances, is obliged to execute a payment order if the User does not have enough funds in his account. The Company reserves the right not to make a payment until it receives a refund on the payment from the payment service provider (this also means, without limitation, that the Company is not obliged to refund the payment before receiving the refund).
- The base currency in which payment orders will be accepted is the euro, as well as any other currency indicated on the Company's website. The company currently does not provide currency conversion services.
- Certain restrictions (limits) may be applied to transactions on your Account due to the requirements of laws and regulations against money laundering, or at our reasonable discretion. In no case shall such restrictions (limits) exceed the maximum permissible limits provided for by the legislation on the prevention of money laundering, or by any other legislation or directive of the regulatory body. These restrictions (limits) can be viewed in your account.
- All accounts are subject to a number of transfer limits. In order to increase your initial transfer limit, you need to perform actions to obtain a verified status. The procedures by which the Company will require you to change your status and increase your limits may change from time to time, and you will be provided with relevant information regarding the changes made.
- The company may limit the payment methods available to you when crediting your account. The reason why the Company may impose such a restriction is to manage the potential risk that may result from a payment transaction. Any such restriction will be reported to you prior to the payment transaction, and at this point you will be asked to provide an alternative payment method.
- The maximum amount of each transfer is limited by limits (daily or annual), set depending on the level / type of your Royal Pay account. Thus, if the amount to be transferred exceeds the limit set for your account, you will be asked to go through the verification procedure.
- Writing off is a requirement for the repayment of electronic money in your account and transfer to other payment methods. Users can instruct the Company to write off all or part of their account balance in the currency in which the account is held, if the payment method chosen by you can accept payments denominated in the currency of your account.
- A write-off limit may be periodically imposed on your Account either by virtue of the requirements of laws and regulations against money laundering, or at our reasonable discretion. In no case will such limits exceed the maximum permissible limits established by anti-money laundering legislation or any other law or directive relating to the jurisdiction under which companies are granted rights. These limits can be viewed in your personal account.
Term and Termination - Closing your Account
- The Company will keep all User's funds in one or several separate accounts of financial institutions located both in the European Economic Area (EEA) and beyond, separately from the Company's own funds; this means that User Money is treated as belonging to the User, and in no event will the Company use the User Money to pay off any of its obligations. User's money will be combined with funds owned by other Users so that a specific User cannot claim a certain amount on a certain account in the event of insolvency.
- User's money that is stored outside the EEA may be subject to regulation in accordance with the jurisdiction of the territory, and the rights of the user may vary accordingly.
- The company reserves the right to request additional information and / or documentation confirming the validity of the user’s requirement for depositing / debiting from the account. In addition, the Company reserves the right to reject such a request if it considers it illegal. The user agrees that in this case there may be a delay in processing the request.
Responsibility of the User
- This Agreement commences from the moment when a potential user registers with Royal Pay and is valid indefinitely until termination or termination due to the impossibility of performance.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to any part of the Agreement, especially if the Company deems that such revisions are necessary due to the requirement of the regulatory authority of the competent jurisdiction or the need to change the list or terms of the Services. Thus, the User must be notified two (2) months prior to the commencement of such changes in writing (including by e-mail) or through the Company's website (https://royalpay.eu) and the User has the right to accept or reject such changes, except for the cases when the introduction of such amendments is based on the requirement of the law and is subject to entry into force immediately or within the term specified in the law. It must be borne in mind that the consent of the User is not required for changes that take effect immediately.
- Users are responsible for the following actions (or other actions about which the Company may periodically inform you:
- Using the Company's services in such a way that causes complaints, disputes, claims, cancellations, chargebacks, commissions, fines, penalties and other types of liability to the Company, the User or a third party. In this case, you agree to reimburse the Company, the User or a third party for any such damage and settle the Company any amounts due from your available account balance. If the amount in your account is insufficient to cover the debt, you agree that the Company can use any receipts to the account from the transaction, and if such amounts do not cover the debt, allow the Company to recover the amount by other legal means.
- In case of disputed amounts related to the claims of the buyers, cancellation of the payment received by you or chargeback, the Company will block the use of part of your account funds to cover the full amount of the claim. The block will not affect your account if your account balance exceeds the disputed blocked amount. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, the Company will restore full access to your account and unblock the disputed amount. On the contrary, if the dispute is resolved in favor of the disputing party, the blocked amount will be debited from your account in repayment of the disputed amount.
The company has the right to restrict or block access to your account in case of suspicion of unauthorized access by a third party, and such action will be carried out without prior notice. After taking such measures, the Company will notify you about the limits or blocking, as well as the reasons. After resolving the problem and in appropriate cases, the Company will allow you to restore your access rights.
In accordance with the requirements of the law, including the violation of this Agreement by the user, the Company has the right to block the account of Royal Pay User without prior notice and at any time.
In order to comply with anti-corruption laws, the Company may require that you submit additional information related to your identity and potential financial condition. Such information, in fact, exceeds the information that is usually requested from the User when opening an account, but you agree that you will fulfill such requests and provide the Company with the necessary information by email and by any other means or in any form that may be required. Such information may include identification documents confirming the identity and address of registration, as well as (if necessary) provide us at your expense with information about your sources of income, and if you are a legal entity, data about your operations and financial statements with an audit report (or inability to provide financial statements, management reports). Any personal data that we may use will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights granted by this regulation, as well as in accordance with the requirements of the personal data №152-ФЗ ".
Disputes and dispute resolution
- The Company has the legal right (and in certain cases the obligation) to take the actions necessary to correct the results of the User’s actions. The Company will take measures to protect its interests, as well as the interests of its Users, affiliates and other third parties that may be affected by the intended limited or prohibited activities. Such compensation measures may include, without limitation, the following:
- The company may suspend, block, partially or completely, any operation, limit use, cancel access or close your account completely. Such a measure will limit or freeze:
- Access to the balance of your account, your ability to withdraw funds or transfer funds to your payment methods;
- Money transaction;
- Receipt of funds;
- Withdrawal / repayment of funds;
- Amendments to your account details; and / or
- Access to your account history.
- The Company's policy is to notify any such actions in advance, but you agree that it does not have to do so and has every reason to do so (such as preventing any person from being warned about money laundering (“tip”)) or this represents a risk to the security of the Company's infrastructure);
- The Company may suspend a payment transaction if there is a reasonable suspicion that it violates the rules relating to restricted activities and / or our policies related to the acceptable use of the Company's system / services.
- The company has the right to reject any payment transaction for any reason without restriction. If this is not prohibited by applicable law, the Company is obliged to provide information regarding the reasons for taking measures, as well as, if possible, any measures of legal protection that the injured party has the right to take in order to lift the restriction;
- The company has the right to refuse to provide any of the services at any time;
- In accordance with the law, any information relating to the identity of the User must be constantly updated. The company has the right to request that you update the information if it deems it to be outdated or insufficient. In addition, the Company has the right to request that you provide the information necessary to verify your identity, even without your request to withdraw any limits on transfer, receipt or debit from your account;
- In order to prevent prohibited activities, the Company has the right to disclose information related to such activities to third parties in accordance with the terms of the Rules;
- The company has the right to block the relevant balance of your funds for a reasonable period of time, which in any case cannot exceed 36 months (unless otherwise provided by law, decision or decision of the court / government), for reasons of protection against the risk of liability.
- The Company understands that disputes may arise between the Company and the User in connection with the services provided. The Company's goal is to resolve disputes in an efficient manner, with the result that Users will be satisfied with their cooperation with the Company as a whole. The company also understands that some disputes are difficult to resolve without the participation of an independent party, and in certain cases without the use of a special dispute resolution mechanism.
- If you have any claims related to your account, please contact Customer Service and ask them to investigate the problem. Customer service reviews complaints at your request. The grievance procedure can also be requested by email from Customer Support. Detailed information about the procedure is also published on the Company's website.
- You need to state the essence of your complaint to Customer Service in writing.
- The Company will make all possible efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information submitted to its Users. However, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information, and we warn and urge Users not to rely solely on such information in the decision-making process. The User is responsible for knowing and complying with any laws, rules and regulations of his / her particular jurisdiction that may apply to him / her in connection with the use of the Service.
- Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the company. The company is not responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of third-party websites. The company recommends reading the terms of each website that is not owned by the Company.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes / updates are published in the “Legal” section of the Company's website. we will send notification of changes to your personal account. Your duty is to periodically check the deadline for any changes. By continuing to access or use our website after these changes have been made, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree with the new conditions, please stop using the website.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or publicly display any content on this website, including files downloaded from this website, without the permission of the trademark owner.
- The trademark Royal Pay is the property of Ltd Royal Pay Europe.
- You hereby release the Company from liability for any damages, expenses, liabilities and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of any violation by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or in connection with any claim that you have violated any provision of these terms.
- This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the Latvian law. Any dispute under this agreement must be brought exclusively to the court of Latvia.
- Language: When we provide you with a translation of the English version of the agreement, a policy regarding the preservation of personal information or any other document, you agree that the translation is presented only for your convenience and does not change the English version, and you agree that the English version governs our relationship. Both parties agree to keep all correspondence related to this Agreement in English. If we send or accept correspondence in another language, this is done only for your convenience and does not constitute a departure from the above or a precedent for the further forwarding of correspondence.
- Lack of waiver: any delay in the exercise by a party of its rights or a remedy provided for by this agreement or law does not constitute a waiver of this (or any other) right or remedy and does not prevent its further use. Any one-time or partial use of such a right or remedy does not prevent, or limit further use of this (or any other) right or remedy and should not be construed as a waiver or claim in connection with any subsequent violation or failure to perform the same or any other provisions of this agreement.
- Completeness of the Agreement: This agreement, its annexes and all its constituent documents and documents, not referred to in this agreement, constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersede and cancel all previous agreements, agreements and discussions between them, both verbally and written, in respect of the subject.
- Severability: All provisions of this agreement are separate and indivisible. If any provision of the Agreement (or part of any provision) is recognized by the court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or illegal, this does not detract from the validity of this agreement and does not affect other provisions that remain in force.
- A person who is not a party to the Agreement shall not have the right to demand the fulfillment of the terms of the Agreement.